Meeting a soul mate is difficult for everyone, but some women seem to constantly attract the wrong kind of guy. Follow these Dating tips to attract a man you really like.
- Don’t play games. If you like this man, make him understand. Ignoring him, or acting like he doesn’t interest you when you’re dying to get to know him, is childish. You’ve been out of high school for too long and your man isn’t an expert. Send him a clear message!
- Keep living your life.
Tips to Attract A Man
Having your own hobbies and interests are incredibly attractive qualities for men, and you’ll find that they keep circling you for your full attention. It is only men with low self-confidence who are attracted to women who will become totally dependent on them. YourChristianDate
- Respect yourself. If you don’t respect yourself, how do you expect your future partner to do so? Any worthwhile man appreciates a woman who recognizes her own worth and demands the best for herself. It is not by swaying on the tables that you will attract someone who will treat you with all the respect and love that are due to you!
- Don’t make him pay for other people’s mistakes. Everyone has been through a somewhat traumatic breakup, but starting a new relationship without dealing with those feelings is not a good idea. Don’t put negative things in your head because your new relationship will be doomed. YourChristianDate.Com
- Focus on one man at a time. With all the social media available, we tend to think that the romantic possibilities are endless. However, if you want your new relationship to thrive, put your phone aside and focus on one man at a time.
- Know how to hold a conversation. As a general rule, the man tends to initiate the topics of conversation and advance his opinions. It’s up to you to show that you already have strong opinions on subjects that are important to you. No need to nod if the heart is not in it!
- Share your real feelings.
Focus on one man at a time
Instead of pretending you’re not interested in a long-term relationship when you’re aiming for the opposite, be honest! A healthy and lasting relationship can only be forged if both parties are on the same page
- Respect him and his time. Avoid making plans and cancelling at the last minute, except in emergencies of course. This person made an effort to ask you out, so you should do the same!
- Use your sense of humour. Humour is an asset not only for men but also for women. Laughter relaxes the atmosphere and brings people together.
- Show your true personality. Accept your individuality instead of transforming yourself to meet the expectations of a man you just met. A good man will love the person you really are, not the carefully constructed version of yourself you presented to him.
- Show compassion. We tend to want to look strong at all times. If the person you just met is having a bad time, it won’t cost you anything to listen to them and show them your support. This attitude can make a big difference for the future.
- Create new memories together and forget the past.
Sure, we all have old boyfriends who meant a lot to us,
RELATED ARTICLE: Looking For a Partner: A Learning Opportunity
but bringing them up constantly will only make your new conquest uncomfortable. Tips to Attract A Man
- Don’t compete with him. Just because he’s dating doesn’t mean you have to, or wait for him to text you to start a conversation. A romantic relationship cannot develop with ego.
- If you ask him out, put him at ease. If you have an event you would like him to attend, make sure you actually include it. Of course, if you have to go out from time to time to chat with people, do so, but make sure your friend feels welcome.
- Be confident. If you are a confident woman, no one will be able to step on you because you will not accept it. Being confident helps filter out the wrong people, because it’s only good men who will be attracted to self-confidence.